4SDA Parent's Page
4SDA ACCOUNT ACCESS
Please do not park or leave your car unattended in front of the studio. IF YOUR DANCER IS NOT WAITING IN PLAIN SITE, DO NOT STOP IN FRONT OF THE STUDIO. Proceed to the parking area, park your car and walk to the studio. If you have a little one in the car, drive around the back parking lot, or even better, the shopping center, only stopping when your dancer is waiting in plain site and ready to load and go. The curb is painted red, per the fire code, and needs to remain clear. The crossover period from one class to another can be very busy as families come and go. One parked car can be a safety hazard. People need to be able to safely navigate their way to their cars and with a single car parked in the red, traffic is reduced to one lane, forcing pedestrians to go around the car, directly into the one lane of traffic. All too often we see cars waiting or left unattended as parents run in the studio searching for their dancers.
We’ve changed our dance software and the new Parent Portal is awesome! There are a lot of new features, like a dance calendar, online store, payment manager, studio shared files and more! Registration is even easier as the classes your dancer is eligible to take will be listed in your new Parent Portal. If you don’t see the class you are looking for, be sure to email us as it is likely due to age requirements (for Fall birthdays). We are here to help! You can log into the new Parent Portal by clicking the green “Sign In” toward the bottom of this page.
Registration for the Fall Session is ongoing and classes are filling up! Parents, please check your email as a link and temporary password to register in our new system was emailed on Friday, 5/17. You can also try reseting your password via the new 4SDA Parent login page.
Should you have any issues accessing the new system or registering, please Contact Us!
CLASSES ARE UNDER WAY, REGISTRATION IS ONGOING!
Stop by the studio to complete your back-to-school checklist in one stop!
Log into your 4SDA Account by clicking the green button above. On the home page of your Parent Portal click on the Manage Students icon. You will see a listing of your Family Members (students) and if they are registered in a class, you will see it listed under Classes.
Dressed 2 Dance is the neighborhood dance apparel store and they stock all of our approved division leotards and dance dresses.Tell them your dancer’s class name (level) and they will do the rest! They have ballet slippers, tap shoes, tights….basically anything your dancer will need.
Stay up to date with the latest rehearsal schedule and other 4SDA Nutcracker news. Check back here often!
– PLEASE DON’T WAIT TO BUY TICKETS. The 2:30 PM show is already halfway to selling out!
– Reserved seating only. You will be able to pick your seats.
– (3) ways to buy tickets: Online, Phone, at the Box Office
– CCAE (the theatre) charges ticket fees per ticket. Avoid the fees by buying in person at the box office in Escondido.
– Check out our Nutcracker Page for more information.
– All of the details are available in the Audition Packet. Please log into your Parent Portal to view / download the packet from the Shared Files section.
– Rehearsals are outside of normal class times, primarily on Saturday afternoons.
– Students are allowed (1) missed rehearsal. Performance week and the Dress Rehearsal are mandatory.
– Important Nutcracker Parent and Volunteer Meetings will also be held during the auditions.
Wow! Thank you to all of the volunteer parents, teachers, students and community business that helped make our Nutcracker Tea a wonderful success!! Photos will be posted soon on our NUTCRACKER TEA PAGE and the proceeds will go toward costumes and more for current and future Nutcracker performances! Thank you everyone!!
Spring Recital: Video & Photos
You can still order DVDs, digital downloads and photos online!
LKstudio in association with CinematicEdge, recorded both sold out shows of the Spring Recital. They use awesome HD cameras with multiple angles and top notch editing to provide amazing DVDs. You can purchase standard definition and Blu-ray DVDs (in cases) as well as a download option. Order your DVD today!
Peacon Lane Photography captured amazing action photos of our dancers performing on stage during the dress rehearsal. You can view the prints online and then order them via Peacon Lane’s order form. Here’s how:
1) Create a New Peacon Lane Account OR Log into your Existing Peacon Lane Account.
2) Note the Photo #s that you want. You can also save your favorites into your “Lightbox”.
3) Order forms are available in the studio or your can email George directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
More detailed information and order forms are available in the Studio!